Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Caution... Hot! Risque Snippets- Part 2



The Risque Target 

Snippet #4 - Her Denial

  
“What if I tell you I'm not attracted to you?” she spat out. “That I find you revolting?”
“Then I'd say….” He slipped his hands beneath her panties, past her soft mound of curls, through her wetness, and drove his finger deep inside her warm and welcoming pussy. “I'd say….” He pulled out and plunged his finger back inside, deeper this time. “Sweetheart, this doesn’t feel like revulsion to me.”






 
Snippet #5- His Denial

“Don’t look at me like that, Nala.”
“Like what?” She blinked.
“Starved.” Grasping her arms, he leaned perilously close to her mouth, to her enticing lips. “You don't see it, do you? Yes, I want you. But no matter how much I want you, I can’t— won’t—be with a woman who wants to fucking tame me.”




Snippet #6- His Surrender? 




The black wings flew gracefully upward. The dark lashes rose to the ceiling, and she could have died right there. His raging eyes were filled with something. Passion? A dark rapture thriving with anger? Need? Or is it loathing? Whatever it was, the intensity crept deep inside her and held on tight.








Snippet #7 -  Her Surrender ?

“I can't hear you, Nala.” He pushed farther into her, holding his finger there, flicking her insides. “Is that what you want?”


Beyond panting, she tossed her head back, reveled in the erotic caress. She gasped. “Yes. Oh yes!”
“Yes? You're ready to give up your control?”
Her head snapped up, and she peered up at him. “No!” Not yet. Please not yet!
His eyebrow rose, and she knew something dangerous was coming. His finger slipped out of her, and he slithered between her legs. His head started to lower. “Always needing some persuasion, aren’t you, sweetheart?”


Click below for:
Risque Snippet- Part 1


Want more of Tantum Maddox? 
for Blurb and Excerpt 


Want to take him home with you right now?
Click below for buy sites

Red sage Publishing 

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

 My Contest:

Comment any of of my blogs during the TRS Blog-a-thon 
for a chance to win one of my eBooks "your Choice"
(You must be 18yrs/older to participate)
Check out my other blogs here for more chances to win!



Kelly Gendron

2 comments:

bn100 said...

Those were amazing excerpts.

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

flchen1 said...

Yes, YES, I want more, Kelly! MORE!!

f dot chen at comcast dot net