Saturday, May 19, 2012

Contest: Vote for Leigh's Next Audio Book and Win!

Hello, everybody! I am happy to announce that I have recently signed with Celeritas Audio, who will release audio book versions of Dare Me, Daring Young Man, and Dare to Dream. Presently, Truth or Dare and Daringly Delicious are available through AudioMinx. I look forward to one day having all of my books available in audio at Audible and iTunes.

Right now, I plan to produce one of my shorter works through DLP Books. That’s where you come in: I want readers to vote for the first DLP audio book. All you have to do is fill out this voting form and I’ll reveal the on June 1. Everybody who votes will be entered to win a $20 electronic gift card for Teavana.com! Will the winner be a hot shapeshifting romance, a collection of manlove, or a sexy Sapphic short? Vote now.

There is no purchase necessary to enter, entrants must be 18 years or older.

1 comment:

Angels Cove said...

i filled out your voting form angelwolfmystic@yahoo.com