Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Five Facts About Kacey...




A friend of mine just recently listed off some fun facts about me. We were sitting having a coffee (well for me it was tea) and she was amazed at a few of the facts he found interesting about me. We've known one another since were thirteen, you'd think I'd be boring to him by now...but thought I'd share some of the things he listed.

Number Five…
I have the most horrible fear of snakes. Not a little fear, but a HUGE one. So bad that I can’t see a snake on tv without jumping on the sofa. I’ve had the same recurring nightmare for as long as I can remember, about being smothered by a snake. Not sure what age the nightmare started, and my brothers have sworn to hell and back they never bothered me with snakes when we were kids, but that nightmare is terrifying.

Number Four…
Ten years ago, my husband asked me to marry him in August and we were married in October. I organized, made centerpieces, had dresses fitted for Maid of Honour, flower girl and my mother, had all the suits for the men booked all myself, and the day was perfect. I’m hell on wheels when on deadline. *g*

Number Three…
I LOVE ménage a trois stories.  I am constantly following the urge to grab one from the pile.  Hubby especially loves it too, since I sometimes read them to him. He’s such a dear to be interested in what I’m interested in. *wink*

Number Two…
My Mom & my daughter are really my best friends. I grew up a Tomboy, played football/baseball and hung out with guys mainly and didn’t much care for the “girl” dramas. Even to this day, years after high school, I’m the same way. But now, I’d rather hang out with my mom and daughter than anyone (Hubby aside—for different reasons *g*).

Number One…
I’m a huge crier. From weddings to cute babies, to tearjerker books and movies, I cry a lot. I’m a huge sap.  Even during my TV shows, the waterworks just come as they may.  Biggest tearjerker movie for me is P.S. I Love You. Of course, the first time I ever watched it was about a week after losing my dad, so it was endless tears. But even to this day I cry through pretty much all of it.  TV Shows – even when someone is shot, in danger, killed or leaves a show, I’m bawling as if I’ve lost my dearest friend.  Even when a contestant wins a reality show, it’s like I’m a member of their darn family, I’m crying along with them. 
So while I’m pretty tough when it comes to my family and kids, friends and will kick a$$e$ and take name for those near and dear to me and causes I believe in—I can cry an ocean.


Readers can learn more about my books and contact me  via …



No comments: