Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vacation hangover.

OMG! It's almost two weeks since we got home from our holiday in the US and Mr.C and I are still struggling to get back into the routine of everyday life. It hasn't helped that we came home to sick kids, dentist appointments, return to school and a BROKEN toe! Honestly I've been close to repacking my bag and hightailing it out of here. *sigh*

While on our trip we got to see some parts of America we haven't seen yet, Chicago and San Diego. We shopped in LA, dined at Ford's Filling Station but it wasn't until we were sitting in the First Class Lounge at LAX did we spot our one and only 'star'. Of course I'm now in big trouble with the tribe because I didn't chase down the star and get a pic. My only excuse is I'm not a Russell Brand fan. I'll even confess to not know what it is exactly he's famous for. lol

Enough about the trip, let's get back to the blog title. Vacation hangover. Do you get them? And if you do what's the best cure you've found. So far nothing is working for me. I've tried reading, writing, watching TV & movies, Words with Friends, but nothing is pulling me out of that dazed, deer caught in headlights zone. I can't seem to focus on anything for more than a few minutes and that's not good when you're trying to write a book. It's like I need a vacation to get over my vacation.

Mmmm...now there's an idea. Do you think Mr.C will go for it? :)
I'll leave you with some pix of our wonderful  holiday.

Shopping in LA.
 Navy Pier in Chicago.
 Pizza for lunch.
 The Bean?!
 Baseball. We saw our first game here!
 Umm..yeah, not my feet. Mr.C was the brave one.
 Just on the other side of that water is Australia. :)
  The Gaslight district in San Diego.
 Ummm....not sure what to say. lol



Rhian Cahill

1 comment:

N.J.Walters said...

Looks like a fabulous, fun vacation.