Wednesday, May 23, 2012

When You're With Me and You! CONTEST!!!!!

My latest book is about strippers. Strippers? Hasn't that been done? Yes and no.



So you're wondering what I did differently. My stripper might have a heart of gold, but she knows exactly what she's doing and why. She's not the Julia Roberts-I'm-really-a-totally-good-girl type. Sure, she's got her issues and yes, she's got her good points, but she likes it dirty. And my hero? He's a good guy, but he's been through the wringer. He's not the gallant cop he could be. I'm okay with that.

How 'bout an excerpt? Sure. Then you've got to do some work for me. What's in it for you? Leave a comment on this thread and you're entered for a pdf from my back list. Yep. Well, leave your email and name, too, plus that pesky comment. I'll announce the winner tomorrow right here on the thread.

When You're With Me
contemp, thriller, men in uniform, suspense
m/f, light bdsm, voyeurism
novel
Total-E-Bound
available here!

A topless dancer plus a cynical cop doesn’t equal a lifetime love...or does it?

There’s more to Jude Nelson than just a sequined thong. She has big dreams of becoming an artist. There’s one tiny wrinkle in her plan-she’ll never forget the bloody image of her friend’s battered body in the dumpster.

Who can a nude dancer turn to for help? Certainly not a hardened undercover cop...

Detective Drew Alwyn is on the case to find out who murdered his good friend and fellow officer. But the moment he sees Jude, he can’t look away. He has to decide which is more important-his dedication to his job or the girl who holds his bruised and battered heart.

Will these two opposites come together to solve the case or will their desire consume them?

Reader Advisory: This story contains scenes of bondage, mentions of drug use by secondary characters, silk, sequins and art supplies used in foreplay, voyeurism and a little spanking for good measure.
Now about that excerpt...

“I knew you were special from the moment I first saw you.” He claimed her neck. Lord, he wanted her. “I don’t regret a thing I’ve gone through with you.”

Jude nodded and clutched his shirt. “I guess I need some instruction if this is supposed to go smoothly.” Her voice was breathy, sensuous, and timid. “Please?”

“I’m a pretty good teacher.” Ramon claimed her mouth once more. Virgin or not, he had to have her. The sooner, the better. Why? Because Jude was different. She made the blood course through his veins, as if she slammed every nerve ending in his body into overdrive without a second thought. Loving her was too easy and felt too right to be real. No way was he going to stop. The drug bust be damned for one night.

Jude curled into his body, pressing her soft curves into his chest. Her eyes drooped closed and she moaned. The sound of her excitement sent him over the edge, knowing he’d caused it.

Ramon smoothed his fingers over her breasts. Damn—she wore a bra. He longed to feel her bare nipples growing taut for his touch without hindrance. Next time. Her breath quickened and her hands shot up to clasp his. “Ramon!” His body wanted to rush her, but his heart made him take his time. For her, he’d progress as slowly as possible. Ramon kissed her hands and placed them at her sides. Her pleasure was of utmost importance. He could wait until later to sate himself. He kneaded her breasts. “You tell me how far we’ll go.”

She leant back just enough for him to push the jacket over her shoulders then pull her T-shirt over her head, tousling her hair. Her lacy white bra gave him a teasing peek at her breasts. The look drove Ramon wild. He brushed her hair away from her face and latched on to her collarbone. She answered him by tilting her head back to grant him better access.

“Take your shirt off,” she commanded, seeming to forget herself. “I’ve seen you so many times, but I don’t know what you look like. Show me.”



Don't forget those comments!



Want to know more about Wendi Zwaduk? Here you go:

I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I’m published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books and The Wild Rose Press. Come join me for this fantastic journey!

Site: http://wendizwaduk.com/
Blog: http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendiZwaduk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wendi.zwaduk
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Wendi-Zwaduk/e/B003KA589U/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
Goodreads:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3495446.Wendi_Zwaduk
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/wendizwaduk/
On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/115637543946745656739/posts
On Romance Novel Center: http://www.romancenovelcenter.com/wendizwaduk

3 comments:

pc said...

love the "I've seen you so many times but I don't know what you look like." Sort of innocent and sexy at the same time!

flchen1 said...

Yum, Wendi--thanks for this!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Congrats to Fedora! You're the winner of the pdf of When You're With Me!!! Yay!! THanks to both Fedora and PC for reading the post and all those who stopped by! Enjoy!